Office 365 setup Outlook 2016 on Mac
- Open Outlook 2016
- Click on the Tools Tab near the top of the window
- The Add Accounts window should appear.
- Click Exchange or Office 365
- Add the relevant email address
- The Method field should be automatically set to Username and Password
- In the User Name field enter your email address again.
- Then enter the password you were supplied with.
- Leave Configure Automatically Checked.
- Click Add Account.
If you encounter any issues with this set up you can find instructions at the following link that may be of help.
Office 365 setup on iPhone
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down and select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Select Add Account
- Select Exchange
- Enter your email address and password
- You can enter a description if you like but it is not required
- Tap Next
- If you are then asked to for a domain, user name, and password, leave the domain blank, enter your email address in the user name field and re-enter your password. Tap Next
- The default settings should be to automatically sync your email so just tap Save
If you encounter any difficulties with the setup, the instructions at the following link may be of help. The one's you will want to have a look at are in the right hand column, under the heading Work or school email accounts that use Office 365.
Office 365 setup in Apple Mail
- Open Mail, and then do one of the following:
- If you've already created email accounts using Mail, on the Mail menu, click Preferences. On theAccounts tab, click the plus sign (+) at the bottom of the navigation pane to open the Add Account window.
- In the Welcome to Mail or Add Account window:
- In the Email Address box, enter your primary email address.
- In the Password box, enter the password for your email account, and then click Continue.
- The Mail program will use the information you entered in the previous step to try to set up your email account automatically.
- If the Mail program was able to set up your account automatically, in the Account Summary dialog box, under Also set up, select the additional options you want to set up for the account.
- If you want to use the iCal calendar program that's included in Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard or Mac OS10.7 Lion, select iCal calendars.
- After you've selected the options you want, click Create